[WriteLog] 4N33's For Sale

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 4N33's For Sale
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:25:18 -0600

I still have a lot of extra 4N33 Opto-isolators for sale - useful for
building a PTT or CW keying interface between the rig and your PC's serial
port. Better than just using a simple transistor switch as it isolates your
computer from any nasty voltages that might come from the radio on the
keying line.

Priced as follows (including postage in USA):
        2 for $1.75
        3 for $2.25
        4 for $2.75
        5 for $3.00
        6 or more $.50 each

Send an e-mail indicating how many you want and I'll send my mailing address.

73,

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com