[WriteLog] Time off in Cabrillo format

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Time off in Cabrillo format
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:11:56 -0500
The following paragraph is clipped from the automatic reply I
received from ARRL after submitting my Cabrillo log for the
November SS.

<QUOTE>
The time-on and time-off reporting requirement is *waived* for
logs
submitted in the Cabrillo format.  This message supersedes item
2.4.2
of the 2000 ARRL November Sweepstakes Rules on page 102 of October
2000 QST.
<UNQUOTE>

73, Rich - W3ZJ