[WriteLog] Fw: WriteLog 10.22C

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: WriteLog 10.22C
From: k4sb@mindspring.com (Ed Sleight)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:52:13 +0000
W5TM / Ed wrote:
Found the problem.  I had worked a KL7 in Arizona.  WL correctly gave
credit for Alaska because he wasn't signing /W7.
> 73, Ed/W5TM

Using 1023 here, and the same problem except my KL7 was in UT. I really
think this is a bug in the program. It would appear that the call takes
precedence over the entered State in all cases. I think the solution is
to have the entered State take preference first, then the call.

In my case, I merely edited the QSOs, put a /K7 at the end so it would
score correctly, did the Cab output, and edited the call to remove the /

73

Ed