[WriteLog] Free....or not

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Free....or not
From: janingvar.johannesson@datapoint.se (Jan-Ingvar Johannesson)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:03:11 +0100
Hi John,

I'm confused too, regarding the upgrade policy. Could you let the rest of us
know? Or even better, if Ron, K5DJ could make a post to the reflector regarding
this matter. I bought a copy of WriteLog and received my registration code on
Sep 14:th 2000, and according to a recent post from Ron, K5DJ on this
reflector, "To download 10.23F you will need a new registration code if you
haven't purchased or updated since Sep, 10th, 2000". My registration code does
NOT work with 10.23F as stated, so I will have to get a new one. I have no
problem with paying $2.50 a month for the 3 months that I have used WriteLog
and get an new registration code the works all this year. However I'm not sure
if that is what Ron meant in his post mid December last year.  I've sent Ron,
K5DJ an email a couple of days ago but havn't received an answer yet.

Thanks,

SM7OHL/Jan-Ingvar

>>> "John Pritt" <n1jp@arrl.net> 2001-01-24 03:00:35 >>>

Just to let everyone know,  Don AF4Z has answered my question.
John