[WriteLog] NAQP Logging

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP Logging
From: Allan Briscoe" <abriscoe@direct.ca (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:54:45 -0800
You didn't say which Writelog version you are using, but in v10.22 the "QTH"
column in my log for "DX Mults" is always blank, with the correct location
(ie. Mexico, Turks & Caicos, etc) being shown in the "Country" column. If
the contact is a valid multiplier (first time worked per band) a "1" shows
up in the "M"ult column and the multiplier incremental count advances by
one, in the appropriate band column.  Additionally, in your post-contest
Summary Sheet , the multiplier summary should show all your valid DX
multipliers by band. This is an easy way to see if they are, in fact, all
there. I assume in your case that your ZF2's, XE2's and VP5's are not
showing up in your "Multiplier Summary" section of the Contest Summary
Sheet.
Incidentally, I believe that you are allowed to re-submit a corrected log
and summary sheet up to the submission deadline - someone else can correct
me if I am wrong on this.  Good Luck !
...Allan Briscoe VE7XB