[WriteLog] freezing computer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] freezing computer
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:46:54 -0500
Check your Windows options to see if you're configured to have your hard
drive(s) power down after some time period.  I forgot to turn that off, and
it was frustrating to try and save the log, only to have to wait 10-15
seconds for the drives to spin up to speed.  While it's waiting for that,
nothing else can happen.

K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC