[WriteLog] Network Computer Settings

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Network Computer Settings
From: majrabsr@rconnect.com (Major Ron)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 02:11:39 -0000
THANKS to All,

I got it! Finally got a response from MB manufacturer. Had to download a
patch to system BIOS. AARGH! I don't know why they don't test these things
out before shipping them!

I really appreciate all the help and suggestions from the group. You guys
are great! It makes me proud to be a member of the ham community!

Now, maybe I can get WL set up with enough horsepower to do what I want
done.

BTW, this AMD Athlon 950MHz really flies!

73,
Ron, KA9ALC