[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog times

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WriteLog times
From: ws7i@ewarg.org (Jay Townsend)
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 04:07:07 +0000
At 09:09 PM 2/7/01 -0600, Bob Ruvolo wrote:
>> Thought I'd QRM you , instead of the whole WriteLog reflector!  Just got
>> back from 2 weeks in ZF and operated the CQ 160 CW with paper log... ugh.
>> ANyway I have the stuff entered on WL, but am trying to figure out whether
>> there is a facility to add 'feathered' times when you log post-contest
>like
>> that? There is a way in CT, and I didn't knwo if you could in WL or not. I
>> CAN just change each one individually, but was hoping for something
>easier!

Interpolate QSO Times
If you type all your QSOs in after the contest, getting the individual QSO
times entered can be simplified using the Edit Interpolate QSO times
function. This function is enabled only if you have at least 3 QSOs
highlighted, and modifies the QSO times of all the highlighted QSOs between
the first and the last to equal intervals between them.

That function is on the Edit button on the main menu. So just edit them and
highlight and click on it.

73 Jay WS7I

Jay Townsend, WS7I  < ws7i@ewarg.org >