[WriteLog] Last contests pirate reappeared

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Last contests pirate reappeared
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (Bill)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:44:29 -0600
I wonder how long it took the guys who were upset about my setting false
cluster spots to figure out that it was probably the guy who was
answering my cq's with my call?
I think it was the creep who caused problems last month.
I had either a carrier on when I tried to listen or someone calling me
with my own call.
I got to admit I did loose my temper but I refused to give in to it.

To those who qso's were covered up during Sunday afternoon, I apologize.
I didn't want to quit or qsy and let him win but it was pretty tough
copying through it at times.
Sorry if I got a bit gruff.

Special thanks to those who suffered through the repeat requests.

Sex is a three-letter word which needs some old-fashioned four-letter
words to convey its full meaning.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com   FireBrick@telocity.com   w9ol@telocity.com