[WriteLog] 2001 CQ/RJ RTTY Contest W4UEF SOABLP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2001 CQ/RJ RTTY Contest W4UEF SOABLP
From: DieselCar@aol.com (DieselCar@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:07:15 EST
Hello,

Many thanks to the contest sponsors, to all who made exchange wid me and to
all other participants.

I had about 300 more contacts more that what I had last year. For the first
time in my contest experience, my serial number reached my signal report.
IK0PHW figured it out after a few repeats. Only 4Z5CP and I had the same
serial numbers on 40 meters. After several repeats and sending the word
"SAME", I was S&P'ing again. My only five bander was HG5C and KE6YTT; many
thanks.

My efforts are as follows:

CALL: W4UEF
Single Op., ALL Bands

   QSOs Points Zones DX: States Multipliers Score
80m:    89 113  6
40m:  279 581  44
20m:  102 214  30
15m:  136 270  36
10m:  203 506  48
Total: 809 1684  0 164 0  164 276176

Rig: Kenwood TS-570-d, WriteLog, DSP-599zx
Ant: short square rhombic