[WriteLog] Radio Tuning

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Radio Tuning
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:47:11 -0500
Too exhausted to do a check of the documentation, but I believe a scrolling
mouse wheel can tune the rig (maybe just the RIT?) as well.  I think I tried
it once and it worked, but the action wasn't quite smooth enough for my use.

Just a comment that I used the audio recording for the first time this
contest and if you haven't tried it, you should  ;-)

GL/73,
Barry  N1EU

(P.S.  Weren't the low bands incredible this weekend?)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>