[WriteLog] WL suggestion

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL suggestion
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:56:37 -0500
I second the motion.  However, I'm not sure if I would want to exclude them
entirely, rather than properly recognize them as a non-mult

Other packet spot window enhancements suggestions: option to group spots by
band within the "all bands" choice; coding of spots to give some indication
of their age (perhaps by changing font color?) - nice to know if a spot is 5
or 30 min old; a "Q" designation next to spots that will set a QSX freq

73,
Barry  N1EU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>