[WriteLog] Dual VFOs as (almost) 2 radios on RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dual VFOs as (almost) 2 radios on RTTY
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:00:26 -0500
What additions to WL would be required to do this properly, Wayne?

This idea has lots of promise for those of us with dual receive radios. My
FT1000D is perfectly suited to do this if I had the software support for
it. SO2R with one radio and multiband antennas. I like it.

Please make it happen in a future version.

Jerry W4UK