[WriteLog] RITTY and Writelog Question?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RITTY and Writelog Question?
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 21 Feb 2001 06:22:31 -0800
I see that in the latest upgrade that Writelog will be able to use RITTY.  Boy,
WF1B and RITTY  really was the hot setup, and if RITTY can be used with
Writelog that would be wonderful.

I wonder if anyone has any information about this yet?  I have always been
tooooo cheap to buy RITTY but I keep a copy of the demo on my PC for those
really hard to copy dx stations.

I wonder if demo or regular RITTY can be used, or if Brian has a special "Lite"
version for Writelog.

BTW I have not paid for the upgrade for Writelog yet, I was waiting to do that
at Dayton.  I always like to see the smile on Ron's face when I give him money!!

Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx
http://www.shopping.altavista.com