[WriteLog] Two sound cards, two copies of MMTTYsimultaneously

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two sound cards, two copies of MMTTYsimultaneously
From: jflanders2@home.com (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:06:04 -0500
I haven't even gotten started in comparing filters yet. In the next RTTY
contest, I will record the incoming audio stream on a HI-FI VCR and will
use a playback to several decoders after the contest to compare different
modes/parameters. MMTTY is a neat program for anybody who wants to "tweak
the knobs".

Jerry W4UK