[WriteLog] WL and CW - how?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL and CW - how?
From: niedzielski@psary.tpsa.pl (Marek Niedzielski)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:39:45 +0100
Hi all.

I would like to use WriteLog to receive and send CW in RTTYRITE window.
I have PK232 connected to my PC, but CW mode is not available (CW option is
gray), if
PK232 is set in TU Type menu.
If I select Sound Blaster as TU Type, I can decode CW signals. But is it
possible to send my signal?
Is it possible to set somethink like PC generated CW? COMM ports are not
shared between main and RTTYRITE windows...

There is an option to generate CW signals by PK232 in main WL window. But is
it possible to decode  CW in this window?
CW decode window works only with Sound Blaster, doesn't it?

So, using CW decode window and SB to decode CW and use one of some method to
send CW in main window
(PC generated, PK232 etc) is only one way to 2-way CW? Is it possible to
send CW from PC in RTTYRITE window?
Any sugestions?

Best 73 and many DXs!

Marek SP7DQR