[WriteLog] WL to DX4WIN Export

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL to DX4WIN Export
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:45:59 -0000
I've always done it the way DX4WIN suggests:
I save my Writelog file as a comma delmited file, then use
DX4WIN's Writelog filter to import it. Doesn't import state or serial
number info, but brings everything needed to respond to QSLs.
Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com