[WriteLog] Functions Keys

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Functions Keys
From: smoore@abcs.com (Steve Moore KB9JD)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:59:45 -0500
First of all thanks to all who responded to my transmit problems
yesterday. Clicking on (LSB is really FSK) solved my transmit problems
in RTTY. Have programmed some of the Function keys for RTTY,  they work
fine. Have done the same for PSK and CW but no dice. It will not go to
transmit. Iv'e read this stuff over and over but just can't seem to find
the problem. Will this program transmit CW and PSK by using Vox. It does
a good job of it on RTTY.

Thanks to all

Steve KB9JD