[WriteLog] voice keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] voice keying
From: kw3a@snip.net (Steve Forst)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:51:53 -0500
Tried posting this yesterday, but don't think I made it.

I'm trying to get f keys to tx .wav files.  F2key works ok and I can listen
on a second receiver and hear my  message.

If I hit f3 (or even shift-f3 to record) the ptt locks on and I get a
"wlsounds" box that tells me "program has performed and illegal operation".
When I close that box all f keys are dead until I restart WL.

Most of this sound board stuff is over my head .  Is there a simple answer??

73 Steve KW3A