[WriteLog] RTTY Sprint

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Sprint
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:59:09 -0000
Robert,
I haven't figured out how to use the second radio (yet) in the Sprint.
For example, suppose you are CQing on one radio. If your second
radio finds a new station, by the time you're done with the answer
to your CQ, that guy is gone and QSYed. I suppose it's possible,
but the timing has to be perfect. Don, others, have I missed
something here?
Barry