[WriteLog] Setting up exchange

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setting up exchange
From: k0pc@arrl.net (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:44:52 -0600
Sounds like great progress Hans. The exchange is completely up to you. If
you don't want to send NR just take it out of the exchange.

<urcall>  <urnumber>  B K0HB 65 MN   is written as  %C % B K0HB 65 MN

The %C is the station's call.
The % by itself is the number.

The standard exchange has a pair of %B in it. These bracket what would be
sent if the call is a dupe, as in B4.
So the standard exchange sends K0PC QSO B4 if we have already worked and
K0PC NR 123 B K0HB 65 MN if we haven't.

73,
Pat KØPC