[WriteLog] WriteLog and WPX 2001

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog and WPX 2001
From: PY0FF - Radio Amateur" <py0ff@elogica.com.br (PY0FF - Radio Amateur)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:08:02 -0200
Hi Folks,

We ( Araucaria Dx Group ), will be in the WPX SSB 2001 as Multi Single
effort, and using WriteLog for the first time ever.
When we tested our network ( server + 3 computers ), noted problems with
serial numbers sequency ( when the multiplier station check a call in qso
entry window ). The network send a serial number to the station and some
times the number is the same used by running station. The manual says :

" Because in a network or when running two radios it is possible for the
number of QSOs in the log to change between the time you transmit a number
and time you log it, WriteLog calculates the next serial number when you
first enter anything in the CALL field. At first it is displayed as gray
text. When you make the cursor leave the CALL field (or transmit anything
with an F key), it changes the display color to blue."

When we type anything in call field the number appears in BLUE not GRAY
frist.
What we are making wrong in the network setup ?
Thenks in advance for any suport ( ASAP ).
73,

  ZXØF team ( PYØFF, PY5CC, PY7ZZ, N5FA)