[WriteLog] Dayton update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dayton update
From: dsinner@tfb.com (Dale Sinner)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:24:31 -0800

Attention RTTYers,

DAYTON ROOMS - DAYTON ROOMS - DAYTON ROOMS

Are you planning on going to Dayton this year? If so, you will need a room
and what better place to stay than with the RTTY group. We will be staying
at the Holiday Inn Dayton Mall which has provided us with excellent
hospitality for the past three years. Come and join us, we have lots of
events planned for your entertainment. Yes, we still have rooms and we
would like for you to have one. But, don't wait until the last minute, they
are being taken at a pretty fast pace. Lots of your friends already have
rooms. Just to name a few - Doug, 6TQS - Leo, 8PYS - Ron, 5DJ - Bruce, 4I -
John, 9ALS - Ray, 1B - Jan, SM5FUG - Vitor, PY2NY - Wayne, 5XD, and many
more. Don't miss out this year, go to the rttyjournal.com web page for all
the details. There you will find the room reservation form, activities
agenda, travel arrangements, dinners planned, etc. Do it today!

SEE YOU THERE!

73
Dale Sinner, W6IWO
Room reservations