[WriteLog] Re: [DX4WIN] Looking for dual mon PCI card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [DX4WIN] Looking for dual mon PCI card
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 19:47:34 -0500
> I've been looking for a dual monitor PCI card to use with DX4WIN and
> Writelog.  These are not easy to find these days!  Matrox makes one,
BUT
> it is $548 at CDW!!!!!!  I don't find any on Ebay.

Well, there is one available new for $289 at CDW
(http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=226639).

You can read about this one and get its manual in pdf at
http://www.digivision.it/docs/lt2.htm

Still seems kinda pricey, but maybe that's the market for a DUAL card...

Any other suggestions welcomed - Please reply directly!  Thanks!