[WriteLog] Downloading the latest writelog release

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Downloading the latest writelog release
From: sdyer@interlogue.com (Steve Dyer)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:10:16 -0800
Your DNS server is giving you the wrong IP address. Why it would happen at
home as well as work is a mystery unless you are using the same network to
access the internet from both home and work. The DNS admin needs to fix
this.

What ISP are you using to connect to the internet?

Unfortunately, you cannot use the current servers IP address (216.1.128.110)
to directly access www.writelog.com either. The server they are hosting on
shares the IP address amongst multiple domains and uses the request URL to
route the request correctly.

Steve
W1SRD