[WriteLog] Crosshairs tuning indicator

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Crosshairs tuning indicator
From: k8vt@ameritech.net (Carter Grabarczyk)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 09:16:26 -0400

"W. Wright, W5XD" wrote:

> That "tuning indicator and audio snapshot" entry in the
> program start menu is left over from before WL itself did
> those things. I need to get rid of them.
> Bottom line: ignore or delete that icon.
> Wayne

Wayne, please don't get rid of the tuning indicator. For those of us
(Neanderthals?) that use an external TNC, your tuning indicator is a
wonderful feature. If you must "get rid of it", maybe it would be
possible to "interlock" it in software; i.e., if using the sound card to
actually decode, then have it "gray out" the tuning indicator choice.

Thanks for a great program!!!

73/Carter/K8VT