[WriteLog] What freq am I on??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What freq am I on??
From: wt4i@cfl.rr.com (Bruce Lifter, WT4I rr)
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 12:31:31 -0400
Click on the "No Rig!" and then set the frequency and mode. In the
"Log the frequency of QSOs" you can change to "Manual Entry". If you
then go to the "Setup" menu item you can save the configuration. The
next time you start Wtitelog it will default to "Manual Entry."
Change frequency as before.

73, Bruce WT4I