[WriteLog] update: Failed to start recording loop

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] update: Failed to start recording loop
From: carsten.steinhoefel@web.de (Carsten Steinhöfel)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:05:30 -0000
Hi there,

I still cannot use my soundboard with Writelog.
I tried renaming my writelog.ini and reinstalling
Writelog without success.

I installed MMTTY and that worked without problems.
One thing I observed with the Writelog Sound Mixer:

If I open Windows Mixer and WL mixer simultaneously,
I can adjust all output levels in one mixer and see
the controls moving in the other (both ways).

In Windows mixer for Input, I can only select one
input (either Input or Microphone or CD) or the
sum of all. Adjusting the level works here as well
for all inputs except the Microphone input level.
I don't why this is so.

Still no ideas?

Any help really appreciated.

73 Carsten DL1EFD