[WriteLog] It Works

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] It Works
From: k3ztj@fast.net (Skip)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:00:46 -0400
I must apologize,  to ALL  it works

I guess if you follow instructions it doesn't
I read that you install 1 floppy and it would prompt you
for the next  That didn't happen
I copied all floppies into a file, clicked on setup and away it went
it works fine  the network will come next I already have CW, 2 radio
and a tnc working so far so good

I fell stupid, I still hate windows.  It will take a long time for me to
really
get to like this platform

Tnx to Ron for making a new file available to me I tried this yesterday
and the
day before (copying all files and launching from a folder) and it didn't
work

Today I tried it again and it worked
Tnx to the guys that answered my question

73 enjoy  de Skip K3CC