[WriteLog] Mouse Wheel Tuning

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mouse Wheel Tuning
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 06:33:39 -0500
> I notice in the "Whats New" for 10.25 that the Mouse Wheel Tuning for the
> FT1000mp was fixed.

> But where does the mouse have to be to send frequency commands? When I
give
> the log window focus, the wheel is inactive. If I put the mouse in the
Call
> entry field nothing happens.

> Is there another parameter in the ini file that I need? Nothing seems to
be
> in the Help file?

Thank you, Jerry!  Mine won't work either.  Mine won't tune the rig OR
scroll the Writelog windows;  it will scroll other standard Windows windows.
I've beat the subject to death here, and you're the first other person that
I've heard describe the problem.  Everyone else's apparently works OK.
Please let me know if you figure it out.