[WriteLog] Sounds Recorded in SPDX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sounds Recorded in SPDX Contest
From: sp7nmw@bonus.com.pl (Pawel SP7PS (ex SP7NMW))
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:54:36 -0000
Hello Friends,

If you worked in SPDX Contest this year, it may be interested for you to
check the SPDX Contest page for sounds recorded during contest. This year
several people recorded some of the contacts and it would be interested for
you to hear how your signals sounded in Poland. Sound files are saved in MP3
format. The files were recorded by Art VE3PND, Scouts Radio Club SP5ZCC and
me, Pawel SP7PS (contest callsign SN7N). If perhaps you have any more
recordings please let me sp7ps@bonus.com.pl or guys from SP5ZCC know. Also,
if you have "order" for our QSO sound tell me and I will put it on SPDX
Contest page.
To see (listen to ???) the contacts visit
http://www.sp5zcc.waw.pl/spdxc/sounds.html

See you next contests with another recording.
Pawel, SP7PS
SN7N in contests