[WriteLog] Module for TARA PSK Rumble (2001 Spring Wakeup)?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Module for TARA PSK Rumble (2001 Spring Wakeup)?
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:13:05 -0500
I don't see a module for the PSK Rumble this weekend.  The
rules appear different than the regular TARA RTTY Sprint and
the ARRL RTTY Roundup, so scoring won't be the same.

The TARA RTTY Sprint is RTTY only, so the best available
module to use is the ARRL RTTY Roundup which accepts PSK
contacts.  Maybe another module will keep try of the multipliers
better.  Multipliers are DXCC entities plus JA/K/VE/VK call areas
per band.  Score one point per QSO.

It would be nice if someone could come up with a module before
the contest which starts 0000Z Saturday, April 21st.  I'm not sure
how much time I am going to operate, if any.  The weather is going
to be too nice and besides, it's PSK and not RTTY!

The rules can be found at http://www.n2ty.org/.

Just received my 2000 JARTS certificate for 1st place Single Op
in NA.  I scanned it and it's available along with about half my other
RTTY certificates and plaques on my web site.  Go to the Ham Radio
or RTTY Page and click on Contest Summary Page from my Home
Page below.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/