[WriteLog] Member not found?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Member not found?
From: VinceK6BIR@aol.com (VinceK6BIR@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:21:34 EDT
I have Writelog running OK on my desktop computer, but I had to reinstall
Writelog on my laptop computer, now when trying to enter a callsign or just
pressing enter in a contest program it comes up saying "member not found", it
will do this in any contest program I tried, I did not have this problem
before reinstalling W/L, it looks like maybe it is looking for a registered
used file maybe? if so how do I correct this? I thought when I reinstall it
that I did set up as updated registered user, any ideas on this?

Tnx,  73   Vince,  K6BIR