[WriteLog] 2000 CQ/RJ WW Rtty UBNs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2000 CQ/RJ WW Rtty UBNs
From: edlyn@california.com (Eddie Schneider)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:44:51 -0700
A few days ago, Barry, W2UP wrote:

>Now that the CQWW RTTY test is using the same log checking software
>as CW and SSB,

Actually, for CQ/RJ WW DX and CQ/RJ WPX we are using WT4I's log
checking tools. These may be similar to the log-checking tools used
in CQWW CW and SSB but they are not the same tools.

>I wonder if the UBN files will be made available? I always find it
interesting to see where I >lost points...

2000 was the first year that any CQWW RTTY log had been checked
using a computer log
checking programme.

Many refinements have since been added and more data is now examined
and recorded.

The 2001 RTTY WPX Contest logs were reviewed more carefully than the
2000 CQWW RTTY logs which, themselves, were reviewed more carefully
than any previous RTTY contest logs.
The 2001 CQWW RTTY logs will be reviewed to the same degree as the
2001 WPX logs.

Anyone interested in seeing their "UBN" (Unique,Busted, Not in Log)
for 2000 CQ/RJ WW DX, can send a request to me at:
edlyn@california.com.

In the SUBJECT line of the e-mail,  enter UBN, CQWW, the call sign
you used and your entry class ABBREVIATION, nothing else please!

e.g.  UBN CQWW W2UP SOABH  (SB10, MOL, MOH, SOA etc.)

No contest name, no call sign, no category abbreviation = no UBN.

Note: "Actions and decisions of the Contest Committee are official
and final."