[WriteLog] Dayton - RTTY Dinner

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dayton - RTTY Dinner
From: jwittmer@halcomm.com (Joe Wittmer)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 08:45:31 -0500
Oops... This is a better subject line for that last post... Sry...

Hi Group,

Dayton is almost here!

Hard to believe another year has passed already. What have you been doing
this year? How is the family? Have any neat projects to talk about?

My latest project has been...(hear the rest at Dayton) :-)

And, it always puts a smile on my face to see the RTTY group. Plus, that
nice Buffet :-)

For those who have signed up...

I have confirmed with those whom I have received checks upon receipt. I will
send another confirmation closer to Dayton. If you haven't heard from me,
please contact me. This year seems to be the worst for mail problems...

If you haven't signed up yet...

Why not? This is a great gathering...  would like to hear from you! Let me
know what your plans are. John has an excellent presentation in the works
for us. The hotel has excellent food... If you are planning on trying to get
a ticket last minute ( or worse at the booth)... Please let me know. I have
to turn in numbers soon and while we buy a few extra seats, I do not want to
have to turn down a reservation... Please, contact me.

So, hope to hear from you soon! And, Safe Travels Everyone!

73
Joe KB9SIZ