[WriteLog] Dayton info

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dayton info
From: dsinner@tfb.com (Dale Sinner)
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 09:34:50 -0700

Attn RTTYers going to Dayton.

I have had to release the balance of the rooms at my disposal back to the
hotel. So if you need a room now, you are on your own.

The bus service question has come up several times. Here is the latest
information I have to share. Also, we have the information on the
rttyjournal.com web page. Bus service to and from the arena will be
available each day from our hotel at a cost of $4.00 round trip. I am also
told that the parking at the arena will be more critical this year than
last, so I am strongly suggesting you all consider the bus as your means of
going back and forth. These buses are going to run all day long but the
exact schedule I don't have just yet. The first I heard was they would run
from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. I am trying to get clarification of the exact
times. I suggest you watch the web page every fews days for updates.

The other reason I am pushing the bus service is so that we can continue to
get this service. If we don't use this service it will be discontinued and
you can bank on this. As I get it, the Dayton Convention Bureau has
something to do with the buses coming back. So guys and gals, please,
please use this service. The hotel tells me they will have a table in the
lobby where you will be able to purchase tickets.

One more suggestion. PRINT THIS OUT!

Good luck and see you all there.
73
Dale Sinner, W6IWO