[WriteLog] WriteLog Website

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Website
From: gbright@bellsouth.net (Grant Bright, Ph.D.)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:01:49 -0400
Larry, John Norm, I think I have figured it out.

I am in Atlanta and I can get to www.writelog.com and www.hosenose.com
just fine, just tried both.

What it is, is the dog rescue people need some more donations to help
out needy dogs, so they made a slight dns detour to try to get those
donations. har-har

Seriously, there since I can get there through BellSouth, there must
be some bad dns tables out there or some dns conversion tables are
messed up.... and this must have been going on a few days as others
have had problems in the past few days getting to the WriteLog site.

That what I like about radio, no  x%#@  dns or conversion tables, but
many wires, some qrm, and qrn....sometimes I even miss my model 19 and
paper tape feeder...... Now if the sun will just cooperate.

73s all,

Grant