[WriteLog] Writelog Website.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Website.
From: k6acz@earthlink.net (Alan C. Zack)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:38:21 -0700
Wish I could help you but I don't have an answer.  I clicked onto
www.writelog.com and I went right there.  I use earthlink as my ISP.
I might suggest you go to some of the search engines, like Netscape search,
and do a search for writelog.  When I did this the search engine gave me
several of the writelog pages (no dog pounds).  Maybe if you used a search
engine, then click on the link it gives you, it "might?" take you to the
right place.
Just a guess.
Good luck!

Jim Kinser wrote:

> I need to get to the writelog website so I can download the upgrades I paid
> for.  Maybe someone out there will seriously consider this as a problem for
> the users and do something that will correct this problem.  I have done
> everything I know to do on this end to correct this problem.  I deleted all
> the "cookies" deleted the "cache" I even deleted all my bookmarks and
> downloaded Netscape 6.0 and installed it and I still get the wrong site,
> the same as Norm.  I have sent e-mails to the folks at contesting.com
> asking if they could help and have received no response.  I'm glad that
> others are not affected by this problem, but if anyone knows who to contact
> to get this fixed, please let me know.  Writelog distributors have told me
> it is my problem.  Maybe it is, but I have no idea as to how to fix it.
> Good luck es 73
> Jim N0AJ

                        Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ
                     Anaheim, Southern California, USA