[WriteLog] Missing WLOGSH32.DLL

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Missing WLOGSH32.DLL
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 01:11:02 -0000
Copying the files from one computer to another is guaranteed
to fail for just about any Windows program. There are a large
number of things the installers do besides copy files.

The way to get WL running on a second computer is to install
the newest FULL version you have, followed by the latest
UPGRADE you have.

Wayne