[WriteLog] Correct scoring ANARTS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Correct scoring ANARTS
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 23:00:26 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@starband.net>

> Don, are you really showing a SCORE in the upper left corner of the Band
> Summary window even if you don't have an Austalian in the log??

Yes, I am getting a score in the upper left corner of the Band Summary window
without logging an Australian station.  I logged WA9ALS and received 2 total
pts.
I then logged G0AZT as being in England and the score jumped to 84 total.

Another suggestion.  If you are using radio control, make sure your radio is
turned on.  If the radio is off and it says "No Rig!" to the left of the entry
window
then the QSO will be logged with a red "B" and no points awarded.

The WriteLog ANARTS RTTY Contest module is scoring correctly.  I'm using
version 10.27c, but I don't think it makes a difference.  It worked last year
and
the year before that and the year before that so I don't think it's changed.

Hope to see everyone there.  I'll have to work but will try to hand out points.

REMEMBER TO SET YOUR ZONE UNDER CONTEST/PARAMETER SETUP.

73, Don AA5AU