[WriteLog] re: Writelog/Icom Interface

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] re: Writelog/Icom Interface
From: kg0us@swbell.net (dr)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:05:20 -0500
For the gentleman having interface problems, under the help menu / help topics
/ select find tab and search for the word ICOM. Select the Rig Interfacing
title in the click a topic window.  You should see different default address
shown for several ICOM rigs. By default, Writelog usually expects you to use
these addresses for the rig specified.  This can be changed but I do not
remember how or where.

For the gentlemen using two ICOM rigs connected to writelog, it appeared from
your description that you were using two CT-17 interfaces using a two separate
COM ports (one for each CT-17).  However, while I have not done this before,
it is my understanding that you can operate several ICOM rigs simultaneously
using just one CT-17 thereby using only one COM port.

Anyway,

Best of Luck,

Dave KG0US