[WriteLog] Ignore option?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Ignore option?
From: k2nj@worldnet.att.net (Bill Inkrote)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:46:26 -0000
I write this while operating in the ARRL VHF contest, but it is pertinent to
all contests.  I see all kinds of callouts by internet connected stations
that no way will I hear... but they appear in my cluster screen and once in
an while I chase em prior to seeing who called it out.

I would love to see an option where as a user I can "Blacklist" someone from
packet.  This option is available for a RTTY/PSK software I use for general
QSO's and it works great... once you "blacklist" this person, the software
ignores all callouts by him.

This would save lots of false starts to chase callouts that are brought to
the packet cluster by internet type connections.... but that is another
story

Bill K2NJ