[WriteLog] "Free" Dymo Label Printer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Free" Dymo Label Printer
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:09:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All -

Wanted to share an incredible bargain I found today:

Amazon.com has a Dymo LM200 label maker for $49.99, less a
$49.99 manufacturer's mail-in rebate, making it FREE after
rebate. You can also use the coupon code DEALJUNENEST during
checkout to get an additional $5 savings. Rebate is good on
purchases through June 14 only.

See this URL for the label maker:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000504CV/qid%3D992354303/104-1907069-2883131

or go to http://www.amazon.com and search on "Dymo LM200"

I've ordered one of these and plan to use it all over the shack
to label all my cables, homebrew interface boxes, coax switches,
etc. etc. - my net cost is only $1.20, even after shipping. I
don't know how you can go wrong with that!

73,

-Marty NW0L
 martyt@pobox.com