[WriteLog] Packet Spot

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spot
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:48:28 -0500
Skip et al,

Check to make sure you are not set up as a Single Op in the packet
window.  The HELP files says "If you turn on this menu entry, then
WriteLog allows you to originate spots, but it does not use any
incoming spots for the band map or multiplier display".

Since I use the DXTelnet to WriteLog Spot Linker, I don't have this
option but if you are using the packet screen that comes with WriteLog
make sure Single Operator is not selected.

73, Don AA5AU