[WriteLog] FS: ISA 2 port serial card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FS: ISA 2 port serial card
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 14:20:20 -0400
If you need additional serial ports for your logging/rig control software, I
have a spare 2 port ISA card that I'll part with for $15.00 plus shipping.
This card, a COMP USA house brand can be configured to use any of these IRQs
on either port: 3,4,5,9,10,11,12,15.   The ports can be assigned to COM1
thru COM7.  All you need is a spare ISA slot, and the ability to deal with
the IRQ assignments on your system!  I've used this card with Writelog for
the CW port and for rig control with no problems whatever.  Email me if any
questions.

K8AC
Floyd Sense - Angier, NC