[WriteLog] Audio Recording

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Audio Recording
From: wb3fsr@home.com (Peter D. Vouvounas)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:49:23 -0400
Need a little help with recording audio during contests.

Tried to setup & use audio recording during Field Day and this is what I
experienced:

Set check boxes for recording

Played canned msg.'s via F-Keys i.e. CQ FD etc ALL OK

Hit Esc while playing an F-Key msg. to stop transmission - Xmission Stopped
ok

Next press of any F-Key msg. - Radio clicks - no audio generated from any
F-Key!

Stopped program - restart same situation after interrupting audio xmission.

Unchecked record options in WL, ALL normal over 24 plus hours.

As I've never used the record feature I could very well have some setting
mis-configured

Thanks for your inputs

PeterV [REN] WB3FSR
wb3fsr@home.com