[WriteLog] contest/general logging

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] contest/general logging
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:44:16 -0500
I should have suggested my approach to the person complaining about
Writelog.
I use multi monitors on one computer.
For contests I can only participate briefly I put Writelog on one Screen (it
has rig control) and DXB2001 on the other. I put telnet on each program.
This way I can find those band/mode slots not worked/confirmed from my
DXB2001 database and work them contest style via Writelog.
Afterwards, export to adif and import the adif to DXB.

You need a Lifestyle change if: Your wife can climb a tree faster than your
cat.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com