[WriteLog] Writelog is terrific

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog is terrific
From: dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:56:50 -0400
Al,

I disagree. I rarely need to edit entries in the log, and when I do it's no
problem grabbing the mouse. What happens much more often is hitting the
arrow keys one too many times when switching between the entry windows. I'd
say that happens several dozen times during a contest, forcing me to either
grab the mouse to click on the entry window or remember that Enter will get
me back there. It's an SO2R thing. Randy, K5ZD, who is a heavy SO2R op,
agrees with me.

What's wrong with an ini parameter that lets the user choose his preference?

73, Dick WC1M