[WriteLog] MULTI SINGLE OPERATION multipliers errors

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MULTI SINGLE OPERATION multipliers errors
From: py5eg@inepar.com.br (PY5EG)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:21:37 -0300
Hi Folks:

       I´m using the WL for the last year and I´m very happy with the
performance of the software.
       I do have a question to some of the experts users of this soft.
       During our last IARU ZW5B Multi single, we used two stations totally
interconnected by computer trying to optimize the potentiality of this
weapon.
        - Voice keyer
        - CW keyer.
        - radio interconected.
        - Cluster.
        - Mike via computer.
          etc. etc,

        The multiplier station computed 3 points for contacts with US
instead 5.
        The runing station was right. Somebody had the same problem?
        We inserted a isolation transformer between the radios and the
computer and we still had a quite considerable hum on the audio.

        Thanks in advance.

        Oms PY5EG