[WriteLog] WL and TT Omni-6+

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL and TT Omni-6+
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:16:41 -0700

During the IARU contest this past weekend, I was reminded of
how many of the features of my Omni-6+ I couldn't control from
WL, including:

- Filters on/off
- RIT and clearing the RIT
- Going back to the same frequency when switching bands  (i.e.,
 I seemed to go to xx.000 MHz every thime I changed  band)

My question ... with the "front panel" button now as part of
the top bar menu, how is rig control handled or going to be handled?
 In DX4Win, for example, the rig commands are in an ASCII text
file that can be modified.

Thanks in advance for any insight...

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC